Wednesday 1 February 2017

Moving house

This is my first post on my Blog for 2017. I would love to hear some feedback so please comment something nice about my Quick write. Thanks Emily
Term 1 Week 1
You can invite anyone in the world to dinner at your house - who would you invite and why?

Have you ever moved house? What was that like?

If you owned a shop, what kind of shop would it be and why?


 
Moving house

When I was born I lived on Cowling RD. We lived in a 3 bedroom house so there wasn’t much room, because their were 5 of us now and our puppy Meg. Once I was old enough to sleep in a proper bed (not a cot) I got Coopers bedrooom. When I got my own bedroom my brothers had to share a bedroom. By the time I was 1 we got a lamb, even though we didn’t live on farm.  We got rid of the lamb after awhile because she was getting to big for our backyard. I was 2 when the lamb had to get sold. Mum and dad bought this land that had a farm on it. They decided to build a new Home Sweet Home. We had sold our house had been Sold So we were at our grannys house until the house was ready for everything go in. After about 6 years in our new house, I was just about 8 when I met the owner of my old house. She invited me to her birthday party, the house looked so diffrent.
Image result for house

No comments:

Post a Comment