Thursday 16 February 2017

Week 3 highlights

The beach picnic      17/02

We were the first to go in the water. Everyone ran in and once we touched the water everyone screamed because it was that cold. We were in for awhile before the boys came running. They didn’t scream when they touched the water the just dove straight in. I took a while to go under though. Every Time a big wave came, everyone shouted “ BIG WAVE .” When a big wave came I was ready to get washed into shore. But I never go all the way in. About 20 minutes later we got called back in. I just Started playing the sand after I was dressed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Ngamotu swim experience Emily. Your 'screaming' shows me how cold it was, so good on you for braving it.
    I found the black background made this a little hard to read, even though it looks quite impressive. Remember to consider your reader won't you Emily.

    ReplyDelete