Monday 13 March 2017

!All about me! Emily

!All about me!

  1. My name is Emily
  2. I have 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 bunnies and some Sheep
  3. My hobbies are Dancing, Horse riding and Tennis
  4. I have 2 brothers. ( Cooper and Jack )
  5. My teachers that have taught me over the past years are: Mrs Jones, Mrs Cooksley, Mrs O and Mrs Hughes, Mrs parkes and Mrs Mills and Now Mr A and Mrs McA
  1. My best friends are: Violet, Kaitlyn, Georgia.M, Georgia.W, Mia.Z, Eva, Molly, Greer, Ella, Sage
  2. My 6 favourite colours are: Lilac, Violet, Turquoise Blue, Pink, Purple
  3. I go Frankley School, Room Kahikatea.
  4. I have a Ipod touch 5 and a HP Chromebook
  5. My 2 dogs names are Scout and Coco, My bunnies names are Rascal and Twitch and My cats names are Snowy and Tiger

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,
    My name is Madi.
    I really enjoyed reading all about you and it was very interesting! I have 1 dog named Winston and my favourite colours are purple and aqua. Maybe you could check out my blog sometime? http://madisonmtps.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily!
    My name is Rebecca.
    I really liked how specific you were when describing things about you. We have some things in common like dancing and favorite colors. I've been dancing for 5 years now. How about you? my favorite color is turquoise too. I enjoyed reading all about you. It was really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have been dancing for 5 yrs aswell thanks for visiting My blog. Sorry for a late reply
      Emily

      Delete
  3. Dear Emily,
    I really like dancing too. How many pets do you have altogether? I go dancing too. I have some pets and they are fish.
    From India
    Please visit my blog at india34rm.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete