Monday 13 March 2017

my feelings before camp.

My writing goal is: Describe my writing better and Personal Voice. 

Frightened


I am frightened of the big slimy eels that are in the lake where we go Kayaking. I don’t want to get bitten by an eel. I am also frightened of the big spiders in our cabins. I really don’t want them to crawl on my face at night. I also really don’t want to roll out of bed onto the ground or on Georgia. I don’t want the possums to scratch on my cabin window to wake me up at night. The last thing that I am scared of is mosquitoes biting me, so I get big itchy bites.

Excited


I am excited about camp because I will get to try kayaking for the second time in my whole entire life, and I get to be in a cabin with my BFF’s and they are Georgia.M and Violet. We are in the Bellbird cabin. I am also excited about sleeping in a bunk bed because I always sleep in a single bed.I am also Excited about camp because my mum's coming with me to sort out the food. I can’t wait to go to camp.


Nervous

I am Nervous because I might get carsick along the way or I might sleepwalk at night. I just don’t want to do any of those things at camp and I also don’t want to roll out of bed at night.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I am Diana. I agree with you on mosquito bites. They are so itchy. Also, since your mom is coming will you get home sick, I know I would. I enjoyed reading your blog! It made me laugh and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,
    I like jazz too. Don't forget to vist my site at ellad2017.edublogs.org
    From Ella
    PS: I got a friend who was from New Zealand but she now lives in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily,

    My name is Raya and I am really interested about where you live. I live on the island of Oahu. If you could answer one of my question that would be great. Do you have any problems of pollution in New Zealand?
    Come check out my blog!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete